The Oxygen Support Grant
Until March 31st, Oxygen is inviting charities/non-profit organizations to apply for a free year of IT Services.
The Oxygen Support Grant
The Oxygen Support Grant has one very simple mission:
Reduce costs and increase revenues for charities and nonprofits; putting that money back into their charitable mission where it belongs.
In order to make this as straight-forward and transparent and possible, we’ve created this simple submission form and have provided our selection criteria below.
|35||Demonstrated desire to utilize technology to enhance the organization|
|30||Demonstrated Community Impact in Application|
|10||Demonstrated Financial Need|
|10||Fit with Oxygen’s Service Offerings|
|10||Interest in continuing with Oxygen in a long-term IT Partnership|
|5||Quality of Application|
Terms & Conditions
- A total of 6 organizations will be selected as recipients of the grant
- There is no minimum or maximum as to the value of service to be provided
- Applicants must provide a complete application in order to be considered for selection
- Selected applicants must sign Oxygen’s standard Master Services Agreement
- Application submission deadline is March 31, 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on or before April 15, 2023 with services to commence at Oxygen’s earliest convenience, and no later than September 1, 2023.
- In the case where the selected applicant has an in-house IT staff, Oxygen will provide services to augment said staffing
- Late applications will not be considered
- Included Services:
- Client Onboarding
- Remote and On-site technical support work, where on-site support is within Winnipeg City Limits
- Remote Network, Workstation and Server Monitoring
- Security Posture Review(s) and Security Review Engagements
- Excluded Services:
- Email & Communications licensing/services included but not limited to: Microsoft 365 Email service charges, Google Apps for Business service charges, telephony service charges including mobile, and any other licensing or service charges
- Third-Party Hosting services including but not limited to: website hosting service charges, Microsoft Azure service charges, Amazon AWS service charges, other data centre services service charges
- Project Services, described as any one-time services project, such as an email system migration, server or network upgrade, etc
- End-Point Protection service, including but not limited to: AntiVirus licensing, AntiMalware licensing, AntiSpam licensing and other security tools
- Hardware or Software Licensing
- On-site Technical Support outside of Winnipeg City Limits
- Printer Consumables and other services
- Applicants cannot have been customers of Oxygen for at least 12 months.