Why Choose a Career with First Phase Data?
For individuals looking for a position with a technology-driven company that has a strong focus on customer service, First Phase Data offers a variety of opportunities not for a job, but a career. As a leading supplier of office equipment and supplies, Winnipeg-based First Phase Data (FPD) has been providing Canadian customers with quality products and services since 1983.
What We Do at First Phase Data
FPD offers a full range of services to our Canadian customers, from business process solutions to the most efficient line of printers and scanners available from leading manufacturers.
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, FPD provides business clients with a variety of critical products and services:
- Quality printers, scanners, copiers, and point-of-sale (POS) equipment (including leasing and rentals)
- Managed print services, document management, and productivity solutions
- Service and repair services for everything we provide to our customers
First Phase Data provides these products and services across a complete range of markets and industries:
- Legal and financial
- Pharmacies and medical offices
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Small businesses
- Automobile dealerships
FPD careers offer a variety of challenges and opportunities in working with a continuous blend of industries and customer needs. This is just one factor that makes an FPD career both demanding and rewarding.
Positions at First Phase Data
Providing FPD customers with world-class products and services that meet their changing requirements and improve business efficiency means hiring quality personnel in many aspects of our company:
- Sales Support
- Document Management Technicians
- Managed Print Services Technicians
- Installation and Service Technicians
- Administrative Support
Working for First Phase Data – Benefits for Our Employees
FPD is always looking for quality personnel to assist us in continuing our commitment to quality for our customers. To ensure we attract and retain individuals with who will complement our culture, FPD provides a complement of attractive benefits:
- Competitive compensation that includes one of the best packages of health and benefits plans offered in the imaging industry
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education programs
- Employees are empowered to make decisions that improve customer service
- FDP provides recognition and rewards for achievements
- Entry-level employees are deemed just as valuable for their input as company executives
On-going education is an integral part of employee development. At FPD, every employee has the opportunity to participate in activities such as webinars that create new skills or sharpen existing skills. Personnel development enables upward mobility within the company.
How First Phase Data is Different
First Phase Data has a culture unique in our industry:
- Employees are a cohesive team that work together for the success of our customers and our business
- Weekly company meetings welcome ideas and thoughts from every employee – all are made to feel comfortable in sharing their ideas
- FPD is a family business that understands and practices a life balance between career and family
- We push our employees to reach their maximum potential, but also recognize and encourage the need for rest and relaxation
- First Phase Data employees have fun at work, promoting teamwork and resulting in a successful business
FPD’s business is more than just providing and servicing printers and copiers. Our teams work to help customers reduce printing costs, manage documents more efficiently, and streamline business processes with measurable results. To accomplish these goals, we search for the highest quality individuals who will help make the company and our customers successful.
Our customers hold us to extremely high standards for our team members, products, and services. We similarly hold our employees at every level to the highest standards of service. Meeting our performance goals means making sure that every employee has the skills and resources needed to excel at First Phase Data.
Why First Phase Data?
First Phase Data customers call on our teams for consulting services that improve business processes, printers and scanners that save time and money, and quality service that backs up our products and maximizes efficiency. To meet their expectations – or exceed them – we need quality people with an eye on customer satisfaction.
Individuals who desire a position working with technology solutions as part of a dynamic, respected team of professionals in Winnipeg, Canada, should consider a rewarding career with an industry leader – First Phase Data.
FPD is committed to the success of our customers, employees, and the communities where we do business. We support fundraising events of our customers, giving our team the opportunity to give back to those who make us successful.